This disc neodymium magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 5/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized and the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This magnet is for industrial applications and is also a great magnet for use in personal projects as well as crafting, fridge magnet and kid science projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Remance: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla ( Residual Magnetic Flux Density )
- Holding Force: 11 lbs.
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.