This disc neodymium magnet measures 5/16" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 NdFeB rare earth magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized and the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This magnet is for industrial applications and is also a great magnet for use in personal projects as well as crafting, fridge magnet and kid science projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium magnet, Grade N50
- Remance: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla ( Residual Magnetic Flux Density )
- Holding Force: 11 lbs.
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very consistent size and finish.