Grade N45 Dia 1/2 x 1/8" Countersunk Neodymium Disc Magnet Powerful Rare Earth Magnets
This Countersunk Neodymium Disc Magnet measures Dia 1/2 x 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic neodymium alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides of this Neodymium Disc Magnet. The pull force of these Neodymium Disc Magnets is 5.25 lbs.
- Material: Grade N45 Sintered NdFeB neodymium rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.25 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating.
- Application: As a small but very strong magnet, this neodymium magnet is used a lot in industries as creative applications such as prototyping, theater setups, furniture making, exhibition displays, crafting and packaging boxes or folders.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last forever
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Commercial use only. Please secure these magnets safely onto your products so they will not fall off
- Keep away from children under 8 years old. If two or more of these magnets are swallowed by kids or animals, contact your doctor immediately
- If these magnets are damaged please dispose of completely. Shards from the broken magnets may be sharp and cause injuries
Powerful Neodymium disc magnets N35 ,N40, N42, N45, N50 & N52 At CMS Magnetics & Magnets For Sale Powerful Neodymium Disc magnets come in many sizes & grades. CMS has samarium cobalt magnetic Discs and ceramic Disc magnets as well.
Product Links to Other Powerful Magnets Closely Related To Your Search
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x1/2" Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 7/8"x3/8" LIQUIDATION- Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4"x1" Rare Earth Magnet -LIQUIDATION||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 5/16"x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/16"x1/2" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 4 mm x 1 mm Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/8"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N45 Neodymium Disc Magnets 1"x1/16" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N52 Neodymium Disc Magnet 1/2"x1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
|N42 Neodymium Disc Magnet 3/4"x3/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnet||Go|
PLEASE NOTE: All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime. Keep away from pacemakers. Not for children, parental supervision strongly encouraged. COMMERCIAL USE ONLY. If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
CMS Magnetics Presents
In this video, with an n52 2"x2"x1" neodymium magnet we demons...
NEED WE SAY MORE CMS MAGNETICS
Using knob button ceramic magnets to add 7 pages to a slick ca...
CMS Magnetics Ferrofluid Magnetism Experiments with Neodymium Magnets
CMS Magnetics® 1” Super Strong Rare Earth Neodymium Cube Magnet w/ TIn Storage Box
CMS Magnetics Garland TX
CMS Magnetics @ magnet4sale.com provides a huge selection of s...
CMS Magnetics Neodymium Fishing Magnet MCHN-75RO durability test
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome! Extremely strong. Been looking for this size for project use but unable to fine countersunk strike plates to match. The ability to buy both N/S and S/N versions solved this problem Very reasonable prices as well. Very happy.
Bought to fix my son's toy trains. Worked great!
I use these in my scrapbooking classes and a bigger size too. we place a brad through the hole ton the page and place some of the bigger objests onto the page. Thanks Juan!