N35 9.5mm x 1.5mm Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet (NDX030-35N)
This product measures 9.5mm in diameter and 1.5mm in thickness and is made of a grade N35 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 1.9 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N35.
- Gauss Rating: 12,950 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 1.9 lbs.
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.