Essex Magnet Wire 18 AWG Heavy Build, High Quality Copper Wire for Research and Industry
This listing includes one spool of Essex HGP/MR-200 winding wire, the heavy build magnet winding wire. This is the original spool of the genuine Essex wire. Essex wires are one of the best wires available in the world and are made in USA, by Superior Essex Inc.
- Material: 18 AWG round enameled copper wire
- Length: The spool length is 1,991 feet
- Nominal Ohms./LB.: 1.271 at 20 degree Celsius or 68 Fahrenheit.
- Working Temperature: 200 degree Celsius or 392 degree Fahrenheit.
- Color: Amber
HGP/MR-200® magnet wire is recommended but not limited to the following applications:
- Fractional and Integral HP Motors
- Hermetic Motors
- DC Motors
- Power Tools
- Automotive Alternators and Generators
- All Dry Type Transformers, Class 105 through 200
- Electronics, All Types of Coils, Class 105 Through 200
This high quality magnet wire is used in Hugh Piggott's plan.