The Most Effective Ditch Magnets Built with Neodymium Magnets, which are 7 Times More Powerful than the Ceramic Magnets
Ditch Magnet 36 inch Working Length w/ Strong Neodymium Magnets, Much More Effective & Lighter than the Ditch Magnets Built with Ceramic Magnets
The ditch magnets made of ceramic magnets represent a backward low technology. They are primitive, heavy, weak but not cheap at all comparing with our Ditch Magnets made of neodymium magnets. The Neodymium Ditch Magnet DM-36R01 adopts the most powerful innovated rare earth magnets as the core, and offers you a 7 times more effective but only weighs half of the similar ceramic ditch magnet.
The Advantages of Neo Ditch Magnets DM-36R01:
- POWERFUL with FARTHEREST REACH: The core of this ditch magnet is rare earth neodymium magnet, which is 7 times stronger than the ceramic magnet. Ceramic magnets are old time technology which are much weaker and heavier. Buy and try this neodymium ditch magnet out and you will be impressed!
- LIGHTER: The whole magnet weighs only 42 Lbs! Only one person is needed to uninstall, clean and install it back. However the ceramic ditch magnet weighs over 90 Lbs. and always needs two persons to handle
- EASY TO CLEAN: It takes less than 1 minute for one person to clean it. The working potion is round and smooth, just one or two swipes with hands will clean off all the metal particles
- DURABLE & RUST RESISTANCE: Made of stainless steel and 100% sealed up, this neodymium ditch magnet lasts forever under normal uses
- COST EFFECTIVE: Buy this neodymium ditch magnet at almost the same price but get a premium product instead of a heavy, weak and ineffective ceramic ditch magnet. In general ceramic magnet material is about one hundredth of the cost of neodymium magnet but the market price of ceramic ditch magnets almost costs the same as neodymium ditch magnets. For almost the same budget you can get our premium neodymium ditch magnets but with much more power and effectiveness
NeoDitch™ ditch magnets are proudly made in USA with super strong Neodymium Rare Earth magnets (NdFeB) sealed inside of a stainless steel tube. They will never rust and will thrive in the most demanding environments. The non-magnetic stainless steel housing also makes removing debris easier. Because the magnetic field isn’t altered or hampered by its housing so you have the full magnetic force of the magnets available to pick up magnetic debris.
Each NeoDitch™ 36 Inch ditch magnet uses 7 super strong 2" wide disc magnets which have a stronger and farther reaching magnetic field than ditch magnets made with ceramic magnets. They are also much lighter than traditional ditch magnets that use ceramic magnets, so they are safer and much easier to handle. The benefits of using NeoDitch™ magnets far outweigh the extra cost when compared to ditch magnets that are made using ceramic magnets, so buy NeoDitch™ to start saving! For drilling companies who need their drilling fluid to be clean, only our products offer the magnetic strength to effectively clean drilling fluid enough to recycle it
NeoDitch magnets are typically employed in drilling rigs to clean drilling fluid of ferrous materials in order to make it clean enough to reuse it, however these magnets can be used anywhere that would require the magnetic separation of materials from either fluids or solids. Some other uses of this ditch magnet are to collect metallic fragments from drilling fluid for analysis to have a better idea of the makeup of the fluid in order to avoid costly delays or setbacks.
Volume discounts are available, call our sales reps today for details.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are interested in purchasing a Ditch Magnet from us, please give us a call to get a quote on shipping.
- Working Length = 36 Inches
- Total Length = 37.25 Inches
- Handles = 7” square
- Weight = 42 pounds
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am a supervor for that French oil company and we have been using these for a couple of years now. They are a lttle beat up now but that is the price of business. The stuff these ditch magnets pull out is phenominal. Savings in repairs? Priceless.