Disc Magnets N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 3/16x1/4" Rare Earth Disc Magnets
These neodymium disc magnets measure 3/16" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 sintered neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanent Induction: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.9 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium disc magnet is great for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers