Epoxy Coated Neodymium Rare Earth Disc N52 1/4"x1/16"
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is covered in a durable epoxy coating that provides excellent corrosion resistance and enhanced water resistance. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 1.7 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Epoxy Coating
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.