Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 1/2"x1/16" Rare Earth w/ 3M Adhesive on N or S (ND0340-52NA)
This product is 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each magnet has a pull force of 3 lbs. Each peel-and-stick magnet features 3M USA adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials. This adhesive is safe for most materials and is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder enclosures, separators, and sticking any object to a magnetic surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52.
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 3.5 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with peel-and-stick application
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.