Disc Magnet Neodymium N45 1/2"x1/16" Rare Earth w/ 3M Adhesive on N or S (ND0340-45NA)
This product is 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each magnet has a pull force of 3 lbs. Each peel-and-stick magnet features 3M USA adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials. This adhesive is safe for most materials and is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder enclosures, separators, and sticking any object to a magnetic surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45.
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 3 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with peel-and-stick application
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These magnets are much more powerful than I had expected. They are perfect. These are as advertised and I am very happy with this purchase. They arrived quick also.
The magnets are great and very strong. The issue is the adhesive. I pput two of these magents on a wall to hold an LED light switch which is really lightweight and came with magnets on the back of the switch.
The switch fell off the wall after an hour or two, with the magnets attached.
These thing are small but VERY powerful. A great product at a very reasonable price! I'm going to order some more soon.