Neodymium Disc Magnet N52 Dia 3/4 x1/16" Rare Earth w/ 3M Adhesives on N or S
This neodymium disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each magnet has a pull force of 5.3 lbs. Each peel-and-stick magnet features 3M USA adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 NdFeB
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss pr 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5.0 Lbs.
- Magnetized Direction: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the two flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab on one side of magnet
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This adhesive magnet is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder and box enclosures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance when this magnet is swallowed by children or animals
- Not for children under 8 years old, parental supervision is required if used by older kids
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp or cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The magnets have been working great - used them with striker plates to reduce pull force for my application and they have worked great up to this point!
Very nice magnets. Very strong. Well packaged for delivery.