N45 3/8"x1/16" Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet w/ 3M Adhesive on N or S (ND025-45NMA)
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Each magnet has a pull force of 3 lbs. Each peel-and-stick magnet features 3M USA adhesive applied to either the north or the south pole and is safe for most materials. This adhesive is safe for most materials and is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder enclosures, separators, and sticking any object to a magnetic surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45.
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 2.1 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with easy peel off tab on the south or north pole.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wow! I'm so surprised by the strength of these small magnets! I bought them for an arts and crafts project, but they are so strong that they snap together before i can get them stuck to the project. They didn't work for me, but i am extremely impressed.
There are these door stops that have a magnet on the post (working end) of the door stop. It just doesn't seem to provide enough to hold. So I dropped three of these in on the door fixture and it seemed to help. Regardless magnets can work in a variety of applications. It may be worthwhile to have an ongoing list and to provide messaging on same.
Smaller than what I expected, but that is my fault for not checking size. However they are plenty strong and worked out well.
I put these on the back of an RGB LED Strip and installed inside my computer case. They work great! I would recommend them to anyone.