Disc Magnet Neodymium N50 1/2"x1/8" Rare Earth
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 6.5 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Gauss Rating: 14,500 gauss
- Coercive Force Hcb: 10.0 KOe
- Intrisic Coercive Force Hcj: 11.0KOe
- Maximum Product Energy (BH)max: 50-51MGOe
- Pulling Force: 6.5 lb
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
excellent product, exactly as advertised, great price, fast shipping.
These magnets are considerably stronger than I thought they would be. With one "coin" in my palm, and another underneath, an opposite pole will flip the coin and stay in place.
Delivery was very prompt, packaging was good, and product meets all expectations.