N45 1/2"x1/8" Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet (ND035-45NM)
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 6.1 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 6.1 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Perfect for making horse show rider's number holders, very strong pull. Numbers won't fall off with these magnets!
I have always been pleased with the service and magnets; however, with this order the magnets do not have plastic rings between each one. This will make it much more difficult to take each magnet apart, adding a difficult step to my process. I'm very unhappy they have changed their methods and might have to look elsewhere the next time.
These magnets are very strong and the customer service from CMS is outstanding
I bought these to replace a weak magnet used for a hall sensor pick up on a tachometer. They work really well. With the additional strength the readings are much more consistent.
I like the magnet, and it was for a science fair, but all that is not going well with it is that it is very fragile and will break into fragments or shards of metal, thus saying that it should be handled very carefully. This magnet is also the hardest to separate from a stack of 1/2" x 1/8", 1/2" x 1/4", and 1/2" x 1/2” . It is a fun magnet to play with if kept away from other magnets while playing.