Neodymium Disc Magnet N45 1/2"x1/4" w/ #6 Countersink Hole on N or S
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and features a #6 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. This neodymium magnet is perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet, NdFeB Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Magnetic fasteners for metal fabricators, industries and school science projects and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children under 5 years old. If swallowed by children, please seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely since sharp edges may cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are some very strong magnets. I would highly recommend these to anyone.
5=Excellent (Preferred Vendor)
5=Excellent (Go for it)