Disc Magnet Neodymium N42 3/4"x1/8" with #8 Countersink on N or S
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk hole through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. Neodymium ring magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require caution when installing to prevent shattering the magnet, and when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 9 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
We go through hundreds of these and they work great.
Be careful when handling them, they are very strong. Have found similar products elsewhere, but they don't compare with the pricing from CMS Magnetics.
It's a magnet! You get 5 stars because I came here to buy some magnets and you sold me some magnets and they look just like the picture so good job!
Careful when handling them they come with a spacer between the magnets and if you remove that and they snap back together it can pinch you pretty good.