Neodymium Disc Magnet N35 6mm x 5mm Rare Earth
This product measures 6mm in diameter and 5mm in thickness and is made of a grade N35 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 4 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N35.
- Gauss Rating: 12,950 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 4 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I was surprised at how strong these magnets are for their size. I plan to build a housing for them and try for jewelry applications. So my rating is for their strength as is, and haven't done a trial run with jewelry yet. I am impressed with these so far.
These items were exactly what I was looking for. The price was great and they arrived very quick.