Disc Magnet Neodymium Epoxy Coated Rare Earth N42 1/2"x1/16"
This is a liquidation item since the epoxy coating is not perfect but the NI coating is still intact. Good option for printing industry as folder magnet or box magnet.
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 3 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 3 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni + Black Epoxy Coated
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.