N52 Disc Magnet Dia 5/8x1/4" w/ #6 Countersunk on N or S pole Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet also features a #6 countersunk hole for a flat head screw.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in manufacturing, personal projects as well as for crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality of product is great.
Has all the magnets I need. Great prices
Best inventory and very good quality and price.
N52 5/8x1/4 neodymium w/#6 countersinl
shipped intact , good price and worked as advertised.
prduct was excatly as advertised
would definitely do business again very quick shipping
Gets the job done!
This product is doing just what I need it to do.
I am back and will be coming back for more!
Very strong! Quick delivery! Did exactly what I intended very well! Already reordered!