Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 5/8"x1/4" with #6 Countersink
This product measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 17 lbs. This magnet also features a #6 countersunk hole for a flathead screw. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 gauss
- Pulling Force: 16.5 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
shipped intact , good price and worked as advertised.
would definitely do business again very quick shipping
This product is doing just what I need it to do.
I am back and will be coming back for more!
Very strong! Quick delivery! Did exactly what I intended very well! Already reordered!