Disc Magnet N52 1/2"x1/4" Epoxy Coated Neodymium Rare Earth
This product measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. The pull force of this magnet is 13.2 lb. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Holding Power: 13.2 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat sides.
- Coating: Black Epoxy Coating
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.