Disc Magnet N52 1-1/2x1/4" Rare Earth Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth
This disc neodymium magnet measures 1-1/2" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br) : 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 39 LBs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp, which may cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really powerful magnets. Ordered 5 and they were really tough to separate, even with the plastic discs between them! They ought to do the job!
Strong. Met requirements with a decent price.
Magnets are really strong, more than meeting the needs of my project. Ordering direct from CMS avoids the amazon up charge, but free shipping was out of reach. Overall, great product, and I will be placing my order direct with CMS!