Disc Magnet N45 Neodymium
These Neodymium Disc Magnets measures 1" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat ends of the Neodymium Disc magnets.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of these Neodymium Disc magnets dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Working Temperature: Maximum WT of these Neodymium Disc magnets is 176 F (80 C).
Home Uses for Neodymium Disc Magnets: Knife holders, Arts & Crafts, Refrigerator Magnets, Gun Mounts, Cabinet Closures
Scientific & Manufacturing Uses of Neodymium Disc Magnets: Magnetic Pumps, Pool Safety Switches, Hard Drives, Sound Systems
Magnets For Sale & CMS Magnetics have joined forces in bringing you CMS Magnetics Brand neodymium magnets for Home use, scientific , innovation, engineering, and
industry. We only provide strong top-quality neodymium-iron-boron (NdFeB) Neodymium Disc magnets. under license & at the highest standards. Our Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnets are made with the world's most advanced magnetic materials. In addition to the CMS Magnetics line of permanent magnets, CMS Magnetics is a leading producer of magnetic products for industrial, and engineering research applications. We produce a comprehensive line of advanced permanent magnets in many stock sizes.
Rare earth Disc magnets (both neodymium & samarium cobalt are Rare Earth Magnets) are the strongest type of permanent magnet currently made.
These disc magnets are 1 Inch diameter and 1/16 inch thick. They are magnetized through the thickness. They are composed of neodymium iron boron magnetic material and are plated in nickel-copper-nickel for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
These 1” Neodymium N45 Neodymium disc magnets produce an astonishing pull of 6 lbs. Our Neodymium Disc magnets are commonly used in creative applications such as models and furniture making, theatre design, exhibition stands and packaging. Our Rare Earth Disc Magnets also have many uses in engineering and manufacturing where compact size and maximum strength are required.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is
patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Magnets for sale sent these powerful magnets. I have a stand that has weighted bobbins. I attached these to the bottom so now the bobbins pop on them. I also made a knife 'rack' that all my knives stick to. You can't go wrong with this product.
great size, easy to handle, magnet nicely centered.
We are using these for jewelry , and craft items we chose these over the ceramic magnets, and we are glad we did , very strong !!! You do have to be careful to not crack them. Excellent!