Disc Magnets N45 Dia 5/8x1/8" Neodymium Disc Magnets | Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This small disc magnet measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 sintered neodymium alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.6 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this small disc magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are unbelievably strong and precisely manufactured. Just try getting them apart when you accidentally bring one too close to another!
The service here was great and everyone I spoke with was very knowledgeable. I will use this company again. I use magets to make closures for bags i design and fabricate out of leather.
Great magnets fast delivery