Disc Magnet Neodymium N45 5/8"x1/4" with #6 Countersink (ND04178-45NM-#6
This product measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 14.3 lbs. This magnet also features a #6 countersunk hole for a flathead screw. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 gauss
- Pulling Force: 14.3 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I put these low on the frame of my dual sport motorcycle to help me set off the traffic light sensors, they work like a charm!