Disc Magnet N45 Dia 5/8x1/4" Neodymium Disc Magnet with #6 Countersunk Hole
This product measures 5/8" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet features a #6 countersunk hole for a flat head screw.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 15 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: There are lots of applications of this magnet in the industries and home for various holding purposes
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children under 5 years old, parental supervision required for older children. If swallowed, please seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Pulling Force 14.3 lbs
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Traffic light help...
I put these low on the frame of my dual sport motorcycle to help me set off the traffic light sensors, they work like a charm!