Disc Magnet N42 Dia 3/4x1/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet (ND044-42NM)
Small Powerful Grade N42 Sintered NdFeB Grade N45 Axially magnetized, poles on the flat ends
This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 8.1 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB Rare Earth
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 8.1 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely