Cylindrical Magnet Neodymium Rare Earth N52 3/16"x1/2"
This product measures 3/16" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 9.9 lbs. This is a great item for use i n personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB Grade N52 Magnetic Material
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 9.9 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.