Cylinder Magnet N52 1/8"x1/2" Powerful Neodymium Magnets
This product measures 1/8" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this powerful magnet is 1.1 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. This powerful magnet can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface. These are Powerful Neodymium Magnets!
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,800 gauss
- Pulling Force: 1.1 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damagedd please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The magnets I received were th exact size I needed. The ordering was easy, shipping prompt. Will order again from this company