N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1/2x 3/8" w/ #6 Countersunk on Both Sides, Rare Earth Permanent Magnets
This neodymium strong magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet also features a countersunk hole for a #6 flat head screw. This is a great item for both industrial applications and the personal projects. It is also good for crafts and kids science projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB Grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 21 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY