N52 Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 1/2x 3/8" w/ #6 Countersunk on Both Sides (ND039-52N-D#6)
This neodymium strong magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet also features a countersunk hole for a #6 flat head screw. This is a great item for both industrial applications and the personal projects. It is also good for crafts and kids science projects.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 21 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.