Disc Neodymium Magnet N45 Dia 3/4x1/2" w/ #8 Countersunk Hole on Both Sides
This countersunk neodymium Magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk Hole through the thickness. The countersunk are made on both poles so this magnet can be used to work with any of other magnets. This magnet is made of grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. These countersunk neodymium disc magnets are perfect for use as magnetic fasteners around the home or for use in commercial applications.
Please note that all the rare earth neodymium magnets are fragile and require caution during handling. To prevent these magnets from shattering or getting injured, please follow the instructions to separate and install the magnets.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, or NdFeB. Grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 35 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flats surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, they can last a lifetime.
- Strong magnets may pinch fingers and cause injury, so they are not for children! Parental supervision is required.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed they can incur serious damages.