Rubber Coated Pot Magnets Made of Powerful Neodymium Magnets with Female Threaded Stud
These series of round magnets are made of powerful neodymium magnets and coated in rubber. The benefits of rubber coating include increased durability, waterproof and combustible environment friendly. The female threaded stud on these magnets provide the convenient ways in using the magnets.
- Since these magnets are made of neodymium magnets, they are very powerful even though they are coated with rubber
- These are rubber coated so they will not create sparks when they are use. It is good for combustible environment.
- These magnets are sealed in rubber so are waterproof for outdoor uses. And they are also corrosion resistance to salt water so they are applicable for ocean applications
- Applications: These magnet assemblies can be used as the magnetic bases for the emergency lights, signal lights, portable construction lights, camping and outdoor activity lights
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Avoid sharp knife or items which may cut open the rubber
- 20 Lbs; D31x6T; M5-12 Pulling Force = 20 Lbs. Diameter = 31 mm. Thickness = 6 mm. The threaded bolt is M4 and 12 mm in length ( Currently is made to order )
- 22 Lbs; D43x6T; M6-15 Pulling Force = 22 Lbs. Diameter = 43 mm. Thickness = 6 mm. The threaded bolt is M4 and 15 mm in length
- 56 Lbs; D66x8T; M6-24 Pulling Force = 56 Lbs. Diameter = 66 mm. Thickness = 8 mm. The threaded bolt is M5 and 24 mm in length