N45 Bar Magnet 3/4 x 3/8 x 1/8" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3/4" in length, 3/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered N45 neodymium magnets, Grade N45 Rare Earth Magnets
- Remanence : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7.7 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 50 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3/4x3/8" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely