Neodymium Disc Magnets Dia 3/8x3/8" /w 8-32 Threaded Stud on S Pole
- When use this magnet to attract to a steel surface, either N or S pole works
- When use this magnets in pairs, please choose half of your order north and rest half of your order south
- When use this magnet to attract to your own magnet, please choose opposite polarity to match them up
This product measures 3/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness with a #8-32 thread screw and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is axially magnetized, N or S poles are on the flat ends. The pull force of this magnet is 14 lbs. The pictures in the listing do not indicate which pole the flat end has. The threaded stud provides an easy way for the magnet to be used.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Rating: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 14 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Screw specifications: standard 8-32 thread screw at 3/8" long
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and Children
- If damaged please dispose of completely