Ceramic Block Magnet C8 6X4X3/4" Hard Ferrite Magnet Not Magnetized
This grade C8 ceramic magnet is made of Hard Ferrite and aligned through 3/4" but not magnetized. These magnets are used in industrial magnetic separation machines. These magnets were made under the ISO 9001 quality system. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
- Material: Grade C8 ferrite
- Remanence: Can be charged to have 3,850 Gauss or 0.385 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 27 lbs
- Pole Orientations: Magnetized through 3/4", so the N and S poles are on the 6X4 surfaces
- Applications: Magnetic therapy, industrial separations, and retrieval, and science projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely.