This low cost disc C8 ceramic magnet is made of high quality ferrite and measures Dia 1" X 3/16". It is great for the crafting and personal projects. Although ceramic magnets are not as strong as neodymium magnets, the cost is lower and the holding power is still strong; these magnets are still very popular and can be used as fridge magnets or therapy magnets. These magnets were made under the ISO 9001 quality system. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
The magnetic characteristics is as followings,
- Material: Hard ferrite grade 8, also known as ceramic 8 or 8A
- Magnetized Direction: through 3/16"
- Magnetic Characteristics:
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 gauss
- Pulling Force: 1.40 lbs.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.