Ceramic Magnets C8 4"X3"X1/2"
This grade C8 magnet is made of ferrite and magnetized through 1/2" thickness. It is a great item for therapy magnets or for magnetizing water or food. Ceramic magnets are also known as hard ferrite magnets. These magnets were made under the ISO 9001 quality system. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
- Material: Ceramic ferrite, grade 8
- Magnetized Direction: through 1/2", the poles are on the 4"X3" surfaces.
- Magnetic Characteristics:
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 Gauss
- Pulling Force: about 15 lbs.
- Applications: magnetic therapy, water processing, or tooling
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.