Ceramic Magnets C8 3"X2"X1/4" Hard Ferrite Magnets (CB8043-0250M)
This ceramic magnet is made of grade 8 hard ferrite magnetic material and magnetized through 1/4". This magnet was made under ISO 9002 quality system. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
- Material: Ferrite
- Magnetized Direction: through 1/4" thickness, i.e. the poles are on the 3"X2" surfaces.
- Magnetic Characteristics:
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 gauss
- Pulling Force: 5 lbs
- Application: Magnetic therapy, crafting and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.