Neodymium Block Magnet N45 4"x1"x1/4" Rare Earth with 2 #8 Countersunk Holes
The countersunk dimension is through holes diameter = 0.194", the large Diameter = .332" with 82 degree. The distance between the center of the two holes is 3".
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 4" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has 2 countersunk holes on its north pole.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 52 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, i.e. the N and S poles are on the 4" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Majorly used in industries for various holding purposes. It can also used in DIY projects and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers. The shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract