Block Magnets N50 2x3/4x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnets | Super Strong Rare Earth Block Magnets Super Powerful
This block magnet measures 2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 sintered neodymium magnet under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N50
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pull Force: 53.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial projects, personal projects and school projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pull Force 53.3 Lbs.