Block Magnets N50 2x3/4x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnets | Super Strong Rare Earth Block Magnets Super Powerful
This block magnet measures 2" in length, 3/4" in width, and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 sintered neodymium magnet under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N50
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pull Force: 53.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2x3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This block magnet is great for industrial projects, personal projects and school projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers