Block Magnet Neodymium N52 3"x1"x1/4" Rare Earth (NB041-52NM)
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 3" in length, 1" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 52 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 3" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This neodymium block magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely