Block Magnet N42 7/8x7/8x1/8" Neodymium Magnets Rectangle
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 7/8" in length, 7/8" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is versatile and robust with the applications ranging from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42 neodymium magnet
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 11 LBs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 7/8" x 7/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are sharp and still magnetized which may cut fingers