Neodymium Rectangular Magnets 1x1/8x1/2" Rare Earth Rectangular Magnets
This powerful neodymium rectangular magnet measures 1" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the 1/2", the N and S poles are on the two long edges
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this rectangular magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers