Bar Magnets Neodymium N52 2"x1/2"x1/4" Rare Earth NB022-52NM
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 2" in length, 1/2” in width, and 1/4” in thickness and is made of 1 of the rare earth metals at a grade of N52, neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. These magnetic materials are patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth Bar Magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling Neodymium Bar Magnets due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Materials: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,800 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 32 lbs
- Magnetized Direction: Magnetized through the thickness, the Bar magnet's poles are on the 2" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All Bar magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Exactly what I expected. They are so strong I broke one "trying" to pull them apart. Maybe add a note that they will shatter like broken glass if they are smacked together by accident like I did. Glad I ordered two.