Bar Magnets N42 7/8x5/16x1/8" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 7/8" in length, 5/16" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under 9001 quality systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42
- Remanence: 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 7 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 7/8x5/16" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, as well as school projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 7 Lbs.