Bar Magnets N42 7/8x5/16x1/8" Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 7/8" in length, 5/16" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N38 neodymium magnet alloy under 9001 quality systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N38
- Remanence: 12,600 Gauss or 1.26 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 7/8x5/16" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects, as well as school projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers