Bar Magnets 2x3/8x1/8" N50 Neodymium Bar Magnets | Rare Earth Bar Magnets
These bar magnets are made of a grade N50 sintered neodymium magnetic alloy under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet grade N50
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12.6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2x3/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This powerful neodymium bar magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thanks for shipping these out quickly, and thanks for being so flexible about me adding to the order at the last minute. The magnets are exactly what I needed.