This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 3" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This bar magnet is great for holding purposes in crafting or stamping machine. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust. Its applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 18.3 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the N and S poles are on the 3" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If this bar neodymium magnet is damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As advertised-very strong and to specs
Shipping was right on time (even during a pandemic), the product is exactly as described, high quality, the strength test was perfect and the gauss reading was within the natural range of these beasts. Careful though, I did manage to pinch my finger due to negligence... these magnets are strong.
Definitely going to be a repeat customer.
i had a question and the owner himself got back to me within a few hours. Also shipped my order same week and everything is perfect
We've ordered two separate times in the last several weeks. Both orders arrived quickly and the magnets were packed very well.
Bought these as replacement magnets for my MISTI stamping tool and they’re much cheaper and stronger than the magnets that came with it!