This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 2/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is coated with a thin layer of black epoxy. The North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 5.3 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB, Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 5.3 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles on the flat surfaces. South Pole is marked white
- Coating: Black epoxy
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.