This wind generator is a 1KW wind charger working in the wind speed area which start at 10mph up to 35 mph. Depending on your wind speed and your electricity consumption, this system may cover your 100% electricity usage. The battery bank for this system is 24 volts.
The robust design and fine finish make this wind turbine comparable with USA made products but at a fraction of the cost. The generator is so powerful and well engineered that it can generate 1KW power at around 21 mph wind.
- Grid-Tie Ready: With the Outback GVFX36424, this system can be set up as grid-tied with battery backup which will sell excess power to the grid and power your own appliances at the same time.
- Powerful: The system will put out 1kW power at 21 mph which is significantly lower than most of the models on the market (typically from 26mph-29mph) . For the same wind speed, this system provides you much more power than the other systems.
- Low Start Wind Speed: The system starts rotate at 4.5 mph and begin to charge battery at about 9mph wind speed. Compared with most systems on the market, this system gives you 28% more power on average.
- Auto Speed Control: lectronic load brake (dump load) automatically kicks in to slow down the turbine to prevent it overrun.
- High Efficient: The blades are machine molded with industrial plastics to provide an uniform and balanced rotor. The blades are made as one of the top perform airfoil.
- Generator, Rotor Assembly, Tail, Cables, Controller, Manual
Warranty: The wind generator is covered by 1 year factory warranty.
Before making the purchase, please consult with your city and HOA for the permission.